In preparation for the Synod in Rome in October, CNWE members are sharing their reflections on Catholic Family Life with their local clergy. These reflections are based on a process of reflection on our personal experiences of family, many of which are articulated in a report that was shared with the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops last year. To read the report, please click CNWE Reflections on Family Life Final.
- CNWE Toronto Participates in International Women’s Day Global Action Outside St. Michael’s Cathedral! March 15, 2020
- CNWE Response to Pope Francis’ Querida Amazonia March 4, 2020
- CNWE Toronto Joins Global Action for Equality and Dignity for Women in the Catholic Church March 4, 2020
- With Gratitude for the Life of Sr. Louise Akers, Sister of Charity of Cincinnati February 23, 2018
- CNWE Calls on Canadian Bishops to Review Roman Missal English Language Translation in Light of Pope Francis Revision of Canon Law September 30, 2017